T his privacy notice is intended to clarify:
- What information we collect about you through our website.
- How we may use information we collect about you.
- When we will disclose your details to others.
- How long we will keep your information for.
- Your rights.
- Our Full Privacy Notice.
- How to contact us.
Where we link to third party websites, they will have their own privacy and cookies policies and it is your responsibility to review these. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of third party websites.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
When you request a prospectus or register for an Open Day we will store your information. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and the age and name of your child (ren).
2. HOW WE MAY USE THIS INFORMATION.
The information gathered about you may be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you in relation to any service you have requested, such as a prospectus or call back.
- To deal with any correspondence we receive from you.
- To send marketing communications relating to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing correspondence from us, please email email@example.com and we will remove your details from our records.
- To send email communications where you have agreed that we can get in touch.
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website to enable your use of the services available on the website.
3. WHEN WILL WE DISCLOSE YOUR DETAILS?
We will not pass your information to any third parties and will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required for legal reasons (i.e. by police).
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
How long information is stored depends on whether your child becomes a pupil at Old Vicarage School.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
We comply fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. This includes your right to access the information we hold about you.
Cookies are a widely used method of storing information and can do no harm to your device. We do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookies and do not share any information with third party advertisers.
When someone visits www.oldvicarageschool.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this.
8. OUR FULL PRIVACY NOTICE
Our full privacy notice can be accessed here.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our treatment of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post a letter to The Registrar, Old Vicarage School, 48 Richmond Hill, Richmond upon Thames, Surrey TW10 6QX